Hi, New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just somewhere to air my thoughts, as all other avenues have slowly been cut off from me.

I have my plan for ending it, and now it's just a matter of time. I need to do a lot of writing, both to the people I leave behind, and so that the person who caused all this doesn't get away with it. They've taken me this far with their lies, that there is no way the truth will not be told.

Got just over 4 weeks to go. <Mod edit, WildCherry: Methods> Taking myself somewhere remote. Me, a tent, ipod, the above, and hopefully oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Hi and welcome to SF. I've had to edit your post, because SF is pro-life and so the discussion of methods isn't allowed here. But I hope you'll stay and talk to us about what's brought you to this point. My PM box is always open if you want to talk.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...do you want to share what is going on for you now and how you got to here? I am sure there are so many people here who can relate...welcome again, J

Thanks, and apologies for breaking the rules on my first post!

Unfortunately it's a very long story, and I'm writing the last of it in the 4 weeks or so left, but it'll all be available after I'm gone. Until then, I can't publish. I'm not Julian Assange! Or any other Wikileaks person - but I'll be sent to prison if I try to publish the truth. I hope the liars can live with themselves when I'm dead and everyone knows why.

Hi!
Do not do it , as old russian proverb says "Hope is dying last".There is always a solution to our problems.
Think positive because there must be a light at the end of dark tunnel.
Sorry for my english.

HI Vector. No problem with your English.

I don't even know what I'm doing on the forum. I know what I'm going to do, I know when I'm going to do it and I know why. I have no religious issues - e.g. hell etc - and expect that I'll just decompose like every other living thing.

I know that there aren't going to be any miracles, before or after.

I'm meeting some friends for a drink or two next week, and part of this is that saying goodbye is going to be the worst part. They know some of the <BLEEP> I've been through, and I want to be able to say goodbye properly - tell them that this is my decision.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I have no idea what you've been through, but it sounds like someone was very cruel to you, lied to you ... something along those lines.

What are you hoping your death would accomplish? Chances are, if the person or people who have lied to you can live with themselves now, that wouldn't change if you were gone. Is there any way you could seek justice while you're alive?

Sorry, I don't know the situation and so maybe this isn't making sense. But it seems like part of the reason you're doing this is to make a person, or possibly people, pay for what they've done. But the chances of that happening are slim if you're dead.

It is complicated, and yes, someone told some wicked lies. Because I trusted them at the time, I didn't get them to sign everything in triplicate - you don't, do you?

Their lies then spiralled. I can't win while I'm alive. I've lost friends I've known for over 20 years because of this person's lies.

wannactb
Tommorow i will face a court because i was so stupid and cosigned a loan for my
"friend" , this scum has been for almost 2 years lying to me about how much money he had payed already to bank (he made onlty 1 payment out of 50).Now i am in great pain and depression my mood is constantly oscillating up and down between two polarities live or die.My all savings are exhausted i hired a stupid lawyer he did not anything and only took my money because of this i can not continue my higher education.
Tommorow will be my judgement day i think that i will put an end to my miserable life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00