Hi, new to the forum

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by XAmountOfWords, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I am new here!
    I guess I should hmmm sort of tell a short story about my life : I am 14 years old, I have been locked up in mental hospital for almost 5 months now, I've tried to kill myself 3 times, and now finally I am getting out of the hospital - just to go right into a boarding school to learn how to socialize (I've been diagnosed with Aspergers) and I don't know if i want to go to that school or not.... well well, what gets me suicidal is..... kind of many different things, I guess.
    I was sexually abused when I was 4-5 years old, and I am a selfharmerer since 2 years.
    My dream is to escape the country (I am sick of the social workers controlling and ruining it) and live in england. How the hell that possibly ever could work..
    I spend most of my free time infront of the computer (when I am having free days from hospital) and when I'm at hospital I just talk to other patients and vandalize my room and arguee with the personnel, well lately atleast I've been pretty calm, no belt bed or anything like that...... Atm my life is all about a guy I'm in love with, if he doesn't want me I don't want to live, at all. So I try to figure out if he wants me or not, so I can decide what to do.
    I guess that's it. I've read the rules/guidelines/can't remeber what they're called, but there is sure something wrong about this post, my memory sucks.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!! *hugs*

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time... If you want to talk feel free to PM me. :)
  3. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Hiiiii. Welcome to the forum, and stuff. =) I hope things get better for you!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey welcome to the forum :welcome:
  5. I'm just wondering a couple of things about the forum.. umm .. i feel a bit confused. but i guess i'll be less confused in a couple of days, hopefully!
  6. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

hey welcome to the forum if you wanna talk or ask me any questions about the forum since your confused feel free lol just personal message me
    im 14 aswell, and understand your pain,hope things get better for you
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  8. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

9. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

Hey,, welcome to the forum.
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome :smile:
  11. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, I went to boarding school and I loved it even though it was when I started having mental health problems. I hope you have as good a time as I did. I wish I was still young and still there.
  12. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hii and welcome :)
    if you ever need someone to talk to,i'm here for youu.
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you find the support you need here with us. If you have forum questions, don't be afraid to ask. :hug:
  14. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum. you can tell us everything here. we all need each other here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.