Hi...new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 white male some collage. Looking for some help. Trying to ease into each day and hopedully breathing out the negativity into the night. But it’s getting harder.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey - welcome :)

Lots of help here to be had - what is making it so hard to let go of the negativity? I like that you try to breathe the negativity out each night and start each day without it. That's an awesome thing. Talk to us - we're listening! (reading? you get the idea ;) )

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there, Hamburger - great user name there
Like Freya said, that's a pretty good manta you've got there. Any reason you know of that it's getting harder? Are things in life just feeling more stressful these days?

Welcome to the forum. You've landed on a lot of pretty cool people. I hope you find something great here. Keep your head up and keep posting.

Hi fellow new peep! People here are awesome. I've been here for 2 days and yet everyone has made me feel like I belong already. Living day by day is sometimes all we can do. It's great that you try to get rid of the negative at the end of the day. ☺

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Hamburger and welcome to SF. I'm sorry that you're finding things tough right now, but I'm glad you found us. This site is full of some amazing people who genuinely care and support each other so I hope being here will help you.

Like others have said, your strategy of trying to breathe out the negativity is a good one. Do you practice mindfulness? It's something I find really helpful in focusing the mind and relaxing.

Anyway, keep on talking to us. We're always here to listen and support as best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00