hi, new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wild rabbit, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild rabbit

wild rabbit Well-Known Member

hi, new to the forum, tying to find one i can be open and honest in, hope i dont bore anyone but feel like thats all i do

im nearly 40, bipolar, british working.

not medicated for a few months due to trying to get help with a physical problem, feeling dreadful but its a few weeks to see the shrink, dont even feel lie going because all i do is bang my head against the brick wall of health care.

sorry, wallowing tonight. :hieveryone:

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey, welcome to the family hun!

We are all here to listen and help where we can. :stars:

:hug: xx

3. wild rabbit

Hi thanks for the welcome. Im a bit annoyed with myself that im not a cheery soul tonight, i feel like im starting off on the wrong foot, but really, i need to own up to how im feeling. Hope i can fit in here.

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi Wild Rabbit, welcome............you will find empathy, caring and ears here.

5. sandra2

sandra2 Member

hi wild rabbit, i am new too x

6. wild rabbit

hi, hope you get this, finding this forum a bit tough, with the wait and all, but i cant expect the peple runnining it t be up all night! just feeling like im not trusted and im waiting for my posts t come up but then smene elses comes up nt mine and think they dont think i should paot im being damned sytupid i know sorry sorry sorry

7. wild rabbit

maybe im not pressing the right buttons or something keep posting and it never appears then posted a siple something and up it comes my post on suicidal page hasnt come up and i woulnt have com here if i didt google suicide! sorry really feeling irrelevant and dn need to feel it more:i'm sorry::i'm sorry:

8. wild rabbit

i need to shut up, they posted automatically its this stupid brain of mine sorry for the maon:i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry:

9. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

Hello, I am new here too. I hope we can both do more than moan at some point and find the support we need,it looks like a friendly place and right now it sounds like we could both do with some friends.

10. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Greets to both you, Wild Rabbit and Johnnie!

Whether you're 14 or 40, age doesn't matter one bit here. We all have demons we are fighting, so worry not about anything you have to say or what anyone thinks of you, because we're all here to fight each other's demons together
    :bubbles:

11. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, rant all you need- we dont get bored and we will always be here for you.
    :welcome:

12. LostinTime

LostinTime Member

I'm new too - I think they moderate our comments first. I'm not in a great place either.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome :)

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hugs.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. It is nice to meet you. I am glad you found us and hope you feel free to express your thoughts and feelings here. I understand the apprehension with your shrink. It does feel like sometimes nothing gets accomplished. You have found another avenue of support here with us. Make yourself at home. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.