Hi newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by midnightstar, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Hi I've just registered - can I hide in here please? :new::hiding:
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Star ,we'll let you hide here for a bit..
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...instead of hiding, why not let us be with you to show you that there are many supportive people here who you do not have to hide from? Please take your time and when comfortable, tell us what is going on for you...welcome again and I am glad you decided to share with us
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi midnightstar (that's the name of a music group I like, cool) welcome to SF. Of course you can hide in here, but you don't have to hide--feel free to express your emotions and feelings, and we'll help any way we can.
  5. midnightstar

I didn't know my username is the name of a music group, it was just a random name that popped into my head :heart:
  6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I always hide in here. It's a great place for hiding from the world. Welcome aboard.
  7. midnightstar

will anyone hurt me if I hide here :hiding: People seem to think it's ok to use me then hurt me by leaving me in the blackness and taking the light with them :hiding:
  8. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Light? You have light???

Well... no matter. My eyes would have a hard time adjusting to it anyway. I'm quite accustomed to wandering around in the darkness. I have no intentions of using you or hurting you. You're quite welcome to hide here. Don't mind my demons - they mostly just hurt me.
  9. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF. I'm gary, a regular chatroom attendee when time allows.

The majority of people here look out for each other with a kindness and understanding that is hard to find in many places online. I hope we can all showcase that and can help you rediscover a passion for making life enjoyable in some way.

If you want to, send me a private message, I usually reply within 2-4 hours depending on if I'm at work or not, but I'll look to help anyway I can :hug:
    Hope you find the support you need :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.