Hi. newbie.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Queenfan, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenfan

Queenfan Guest

First off I am posting on my phone so please forgive me any spelling mistakes.
    My name is Ron. I'm 50 a widower. My wife died 7 years ago in a car crash with our
    Beautiful daughter India, she was 5 years old. I have been struggling with suicide thoughts
    For a year now. They get stronger all the time. I have tried the Samaritans and I do use them
    What I hope to get from this forum is support and encouragement. I hope to make A few friends as well.
    I've shut myself away from people and I don't go out much. In fact the furthest I've been in 5 Years
    Is down to the shops. I find myself in a rut and I have been getting a few dreams about my wife.
    She is beckoning me to cross over and join her and India. But I'm scared to do it, as I don't really know what is on the
    Other side, if there is one. Love it when I'm asleep. That's the time I feel nothing and its great.
    I hope to get to know you all and talk. I think this is the best way to deal with negative thoughts.
    So you will have to forgive me as I am on my phone, and navigating is quite hard.
    Ron.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ron i think your wife is contacting you in your dreams to let you know hun that she and India are fine and watching over you hun. She would never want any harm to come to you hun
    I am glad you are reaching out here to make new connections I did the same hun and the members here are so caring and understanding
    I am so sorry for you loss hun and i hope by talking here it will help you some Have you received any therapy to help you hun deal with the loss of your family
    Just know we are here ok so you are not alone anymore h ugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Ron and welcome.. Have done some hiding from the world myself.. Gets awfully lonely doing that.. My step out of that was to join another website like this.

Ron hope this place does some good for you also. We are very pro life on here.. Maybe over time you will make a couple small steps back out into the 3D world again. There will be some good people out there when you are ready..

Take care and stay safe, Jim

4. Queenfan

Queenfan Guest

Thanks guys. Yes Jim it dose get lonely. Please to meet you hence my trip into the internet.
    I live in U.K. and we have a good health system that can help. But like most things
    It is not ideal. Total eclipse I always wanted to visit Canada. I love ice road truckers
    And would love to do something like that. Thanks for the welcome.
    Just out of interest. What time is it ? It's 6pm in England.
    Nice to meet you.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Ron UK is 8 hours ahead of me here in Seattle on west coast of the US.. Is about 10:30 am in the morning... Chat rooms on here usually have some people in them. If you want to try there you need the java language installed on your puter first..

Can download java at java.com..after it is installed, you will need to reboot and that will put java into memory of your computer and ready to use.. Fore you try the chat rooms you might look in the forum labeled troubleshooting and read my sticky post tips for using the chat rooms.. Have problems with process just post in troubleshooting ans we will help.

6. Queenfan

Queenfan Guest

I have no idea what java is, but ill give it a go. I'm on my cell phone as you
    Americans call them. So might be difficult.
    Be patient with me.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

ron chat may not work with a cell phone. sorry.. read your café post and now know what name queenfan is all about.. I like queen also. music is big part of my life always.. I am 65 yrs old now so spend a lot of my time with 60's and 70's music.. occasionally I dabble with current artist also when feeling brave..lol

8. Queenfan

Queenfan Guest

I've seen Queen live 100s of time. I am not a big fan of current music.
    I also love led zeppelin. Saw them at the re union gig in London.
    Heavy rock fan. Motorhead, Iron maiden, black Sabbath, deep purple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.