Hi people!!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tish, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tish

Tish Member

ok so i'm not sure where to really start with this but here goes:
    i'm Tish and i'm struggling really badly atm, i have been dealing with depression for a very long (about 6 years) and although i have a doctor that i go to and medication i take i still don't really have support a lot of the time. so i've joined here for my really bad times and so i can help support other people when i'm feeling strong.
    plus i love that i can stick a cake on here!!! :cake:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Tish and welcome...glad you found us...I am sure many ppl here can relate to being depressed and how it affects one's life...please let us know more about what is going on for you...welcome again, J
  3. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Heya Tish, Welcome to SF, its taken me 6years to realise my predicament too,...yummy cake, i see uv already had a piece, so u wouldn't mind if iv taken a bite off this :donut:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want tosay hi and glad you joined always good to have extra support on the rough days. :rose:
  5. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Glad you joined us here at SF. There is always somebody here if you need a helping hand..:)
    i love the emotions too :p
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi Tish, welcome to SF. Hope you can find some support you were looking for.
  7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi tish welcome to sf careful you dont run out of cake here though!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.