hi people

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by adamsloaded, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamsloaded

adamsloaded New Member

My name is adam. I am 22 in the UK . For the last year I have felt so down. I have pushed all my friends away and am self harming. I feel everyday that I want to die and plan it out sometimes. I need help but I am scared .

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi adams - welcome to this wonderful site of helping, caring people who are here to listen and take you seriously, because most if not all of us have been there or are still there ourselves...... please do allow us to get to know you and exchange contributions! :)

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi adam.. welcome to SF's... if by tomorrow mornng you have not been made a new member yet will talk to administrarors and try to get that done.. lots of other people here that are feeling suicidal and self harming.. we will talk with you.. trying to help you prevent doing harm to yourself.. also got lots of members from the UK.. adam you made the first step here in this thread.. thank you for that.. take care, Jim

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to meet you I hope you can talk to us hun and i hope you can tell someone close to you how you are feeling. No need to be afraid not here hun we understand hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.