Hi... Pregnant wife mother of 1 (soon 2)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Verity, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verity

Verity Member

Hi. I'd rather not say my name, but you can call me Verity. I chose my ID because it means truth, which seems to be the thing missing most in my life. I've been depressed for almost 10 years and I don't do any extreme self harm, but I do scratch and other types... I'm pregnant so I'm trying to keep myself from such things at the moment. I have a daughter who will be one year old in November 2011. I can't explain everything I've been through in one message, but I can say it makes me feel like I can't trust anyone and like something is wrong with me to make people the way they are around me. I just hope I can work on my views of the world and how it affects my views of myself before my second child is delivered. Thanks..:turtle: I just think the turtle is nice. xoxo
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to have you here It is hard to trust again when one has been hurt i understand that much. Please let you doctor know about your depression okay pre and post partum depression needs to be taken care off carefully. Glad you are reaching out here too lots of caring people here hugs:hugtackles:
  3. Verity

Verity Member

Thank you I could use a hug. :hugtackles:! lol... I just really have a lot of ups and downs and usually my ups are just me pretending to be ok cuz I have no where to vent how I feel or I feel ashamed for what people have done to hurt me. When someone does something to me I feel like it means something is wrong with me and if I tell anyone I am telling them how inadequate I really am. Thank you for the welcome, I hope this forum may help me learn to express myself some without so much shame in it..
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF, Verity. (Nice name! :) ). It can be hard to trust if we've been hurt, but I'm glad you're here and reaching out. I hope you find the support you'd like here.
  5. Verity

Verity Member

Thank you so much! I hope so to. I already can tell this forum is full of a lot of very understanding people.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too hope you can continue to let YOUR voice be heard here hun
    there is noone here that will judge you so no need to feel shame okay
    You are very strong to be looking after you and your child
    This is a safe place to come and vent and just talk hugs
  7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi again Verity,

I posted in one of your other threads and just came upon your "Welcome" post.

Welcome, and since you like e-hugs (unlike a few people here), I will happily oblige and send one sincere e-hug your way.

8. Verity

Verity Member

I was starting to forget I have a voice because no one ever seems to hear me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.