Hi, sorry. For curses and stuff. Just wanna vent, is all.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by coures, Jan 7, 2012.

1. coures

coures New Member

I feel like fucking crap today from just fucking watching a freaking fucked up movie. Fuck, I wanna cry from self pity.

Why the hell am I even fucking depressed?

This movie was like fucking crap featuring a fucking lesbian committing suicide.

I fucking think she's stupid, and idiotic, and fucking just selfish. So I'm fucking what the fucking right now.

Can't really stop cursing, sorry. BUT JUST WHAT THE FUCK?

Why would that fucking girl in the movie want to fucking kill herself anyways?

Yeah, fuck, her damn fucking girlfriend doesn't want to commit with her because of her fucking stupid suck up parents. Heck the fucking girl was fucking just as selfish as every fucking girl who's a wuss. Fucking please.

Ugh, the thing is, I can't fucking get over this shit movie. So I'm fucking cursing and stuff, and this fucking movie is fucking crap.

I'm SO FUCKING SORRY FOR CURSING. SORRY. I'M SORRY. I DON'T MEAN IT. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY.

See, now fucking crying again. God, why are you so fucking mean. I'm sorry to you too. Sorry. I'm such a wuss. Fuck this shit. FUCK. I'm JUST FUCKING SORRY. Can't I fucking cry and curse at the same time, I'M SORRY.

I'd fucking put this on a spoiler alert, but fuck. I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT ON THE FUCKING TAB. Fuck, sorry I'm so new. Fuck, sorry.

God, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm sorry.

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Well.. we are here for you.. and it was only a movie.. I know I can't watch a lot of movies because they trigger me.. but here if you need us. :arms: