Hi there. I've just about had it with the world.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by raziel, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raziel

raziel New Member

As cliche as it sounds, I've just about had it with the world. I'm exhausted. I'm tired of living like a slave. It seems every time I turn around, someone, somewhere is messing with me. If I want to take a drive down the street, there are a half of dozen police just waiting for you to drive a mile or two over the speed limit so they can take some of your money. The other day I was pulled over because of my license plate lights went out! I don't feel safe anymore. The police have gotten so bad that someone actually walked into the police station the other day and started shooting everyone. The national media picked up the story, and of course, the shooter was killed so his story couldn't be heard. And despite the fact that I am completely against violence, it's a bit comforting to know that it simply isn't me who is fed up with it all.

I went to court for a speeding ticket the other day. The ticket was a year old. I'm simply tired of having my hard earned money taken away. I prepared my case and the judge railroaded me the entire time. It was clear that the game was rigged and the jury came back with a verdict of guilty with $100 fine. Just to spite me (and the jury) the judge ordered $350 worth of court costs. Wonderful, isn't it? For doing 50 in a 40 (the road changed quickly), "at midnight on a road with no pedestrians and no traffic" according to the officers testimony. And there is more, but I don't want to get into it.

I got a $350 ticket a year or so back because one of my wheels was 8 inches inside of the handicap spot. The court was 2 hours away and of course, I wanted to fight it because it was a ridiculous charge. I pulled up to a store to use the ATM and run in and out. I didn't even realize the wheel was 8 inches inside the spot. I came out, the cop starts yelling in my face like I was some kind of criminal. I ask for a trial, I showed up 8 minutes late and they issued a warrant for my arrest and I spent the night in jail.

And then we have the IRS too. These people take 1/3rd of my income because I'm "self employed". They punish those who work themselves. I decided to move out of the country and I realize that lots of countries tax their people up to 60%. So there is no escaping this tyranny. I use to pay my taxes with a smile, thinking I'm contributing to my country until I realized the IRS is just the collection agency for a private entity called the Federal Reserve who is just about as Federal as Federal Express. They are owned by foreign banking interests (who are exempt from Federal Law I might add) and they issue money to the United States government at interest. So the first dollar to be loaned to the US government has interest attached so we will always be in debt because it's impossible to not be.

And guess where the money comes to pay back that debt? Yup, you guessed it. Your income tax. Reagan put together the "Grace Commission" and determined where all of the governments revenue is going. Your income tax doesn't go to pay for any service. Nothing at all. It goes to pay back the interest on the debt.

Then we have the big banks. I got about $800 worth of overdraft fees from Bank Of America. The kicker is, I never overdrafted. I had to spent 2 hours in the office talking to the branch manager with a calculator to show her I never overdrafted. After they couldn't argue anymore they finally acknowledged their mistake. Of course, they didn't give ME any free money for their mistake. No. It's only us who have to pay if we make a mistake. Then I started reading more complaints of the same nature from Bank Of America. And there are some poor schmucks out there who probably just paid these fraudulent overdraft fees. After I closed my account, I read the CEO of Bank Of America resigned because of the unethical things that were going on, like these fraudulent overdraft fees.

I can say that I've never lost my home, even though millions of Americans did. I was however living in a house, rent was paid up, and I get a knock on the door from the Sheriff ordering us to vacate the home. Apparently the home owner didn't pay the mortgage and kept collecting rent from us.

And it goes on and on and one. There are two types of people in this world. People who want to be left alone and people who won't leave them alone. I'm the first. But I don't think I'm anyone special. Not by any means. I think we are ALL special and this tyranny shouldn't happen to ANY of us.

I saved enough money to finally move out of this country. Then, last night, it dawned on me. There is no where to go to escape this tyranny. No where I could make a living and live a decent life anyway. It's either, live in poverty in a beautiful country or island, or make a decent living but live as a slave in a crowded city.

I'm tired of complying. I'm tired of going along with this tyranny. But there is no rule of law, as demonstrated in court yesterday. The people get a kick out of controlling and taxing people like you and I. How can they live with themselves? I am too empathetic that I can't even hurt a fly.

I've realized, there is really only one way out. Thanks for listening. I need to get my affairs in order. :smile:
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can agree with you on the steaming pile that is our government. If you want to add insult to injury. US citizens living in a foreign country still have to pay US taxes. Though I have heard you can deduct foreign taxes from your US taxes.

Same thing with the speeding tickets. I was speeding along with an SUV and a mini van and I got pulled over. Same issue as you. I was in a non-work zone where the speed limit changes for a mile or two. Or I park too close to a mailbox or something. Cops are always looking to make the city a Buck.

All I can say is I am sorry you fell victim to our corrupt system. In reality only those in the top businesses and government are not victims. All we can do is suffer under it. The only other thing to do is suffer becoming a victimizer. Maybe that should be your goal.
  3. raziel

raziel New Member

Cheers! Glad to know others feel the same. I am too empathetic to be predatory like that. I have one last shot and that would be moving to some remote island. But it's a catch 22, how do you survive in a place with no economy? Sure, you can grow your own food, fish your own fish, etc. etc. but there still has to be some type of income.

Maybe I'm just having a bad week, but to be frank, I haven't felt this bad in a LONG time. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever felt this bad. I've tried to change my perception on things and I did a damn good job of it for a while. But even with a different perception these "invaders" seem to work their way back into my life and I keep getting caught in their trolling net.

I hope I don't sound selfish or self centered although I'm focusing on my own situation. I know the vast majority of people fall victim to this kind of thing. I always wondered how 6 million jews can get wiped out by a couple of hundred thousand Nazi soldiers. I now understand. Mass fear of the machine.

It's time we stand up as a people and say we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore! But so many love their servitude......

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Here is something interesting. Neo's passport in the Matrix movie expires on Sept 11, 2001..... (keep in mind the movie was made in 1999)

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I feel a little chilled reading this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.