Hi there ^^"

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Adverbial, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adverbial

Adverbial New Member

I sort of feel like I've been leading a terrible double life for a really long time, and I was in a very dark place place because of it. But, now that I've let all that go, I don't know who to turn to. I had my best friends to support me and they were my family. But, in the last couple months, I realized that part of the lies were because I was so afraid to be judged by those friends that I had for so very long. I was sort of de-friended from the group when I broke up with a boyfriend ages ago, and now don't really have anyone to turn to.

I need people who care and love me for who I am, and not who they want me to be. Everything seems to be going downhill, and I really can't be alone anymore.

Hopefully this can be a new start, and I can try and be a better person, and not feel isolated, alone, and start trying to break myself out of this depression.

I really just need people who care and will support me, and I want to care and support people who understand.

Very willing, and at this point incredibly desperate,
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Adverbial, welcome to SF. This is a good site with helpful and supportive people, so you won't be alone or isolated here. Hope it will be of help to you.
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello, this is a very good place to start. It's helped me tremendously. Thinking about meds and or therapy for depression may be useful. Explore the forums here. You'll find members whose difficulties you can relate to and what has helped them. I'm glad you found us.
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome, hope you find what you need here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.