Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by aTroubledSoul, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aTroubledSoul

aTroubledSoul New Member

Hi all, not sure where to start or what to say so i'll try my best but of course for me it's hard to explain and even then i don't know what is should say and what i shouldn't.

I'm a 27 Y/O male from the UK and found this site after searching Suicide Forums online. In the past i.e. as a teenager i was close to suicide on at least one occasion and was for a good time was constantly struggling to cope with life with a 7 month period where i got into a relationship and things looked up until that ended. In the last 4 years i've lost my father at 48 to a heart attack and had/have various other stuff happen due to that plus other stuff outwith that which has brought me way back down though i'm not quite at Suicide level yet though i have thought about it a little hence why i am here.

I have to say i've never been diagnosed with anything just because i've never sought medical help or really spoken to anyone about things. Also i've been nervous of being told i have depression or whatever or i have nothing wrong when i clearly feel like the crap that in my head is not just stuff everybody goes though on a daily basis but more than that.

Anyway thanks for reading
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you i am so sorry for the loss of your father I do hope that you do talk to someone your doctor a therapist to help you deal with the sadness you are in.
    Hope that you can talk here some as well it helps to be heard so you do not feel so alone
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi there aTS - thank you for reaching out to talk about your problems and finding SF - it's a great site for support and encouragement and a place where you can let it all out and not be judged or criticised. You are the same age as my youngest son who lives in London - the other side of the world from us now..... so you will probably get some "motherly" sounding advice from me, if that's what you feel might help :) Sorry to hear about you losing your Dad and for having to face other stuff - I do know myself what your last paragraph feels like personally. Blessings and strength, YRP
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You having not to worry about life.A lot of people whether young or old go through a crisis in their lifetime. So do not think you are alone. The main thing you did was to post this forum to find help and support. Depression is hard to deal with on your own. Over-thinking about the past or future does not help either. You need to stay positive and not worry. Keep posting here and take care.
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF aTroubledSoul

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello, welcome to SF I hope you find the help and support you need here.

look after yourself

7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forums. Hope you get what you're looking for on here.

Feel free to send me a message if you need someone to talk too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.