Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jay19, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay19

Jay19 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I dont know what to say really. I suffer from a few mental disorders, mainly OCD & GAD. These have had a severe effect on my life as you'd expect especially when it comes to creating relationships with people.
    I'm in my early 30's and dont really have anyone I could call a friend. I have never been in a romantic relationship or even been intimate with anyone. I hid myself aware in my teens/early 20's as I was too anxious around people.

I've got to the point where I wonder what is the point in living if all I have to look forward in life is the life I have now. I have tried to meet people and have made friends in the past but I either get mis-treated/taken for granted or they end up as aquaintances and it too fizzles out and lose contact. It is severley gut wrenching when I feel like I have made a friend only for them to see me as some sort of afterthought and only talk to me when they have no one else.

I wonder if there is something wrong with me. My counsellor says I'm a good person and I need to put myself out there more but I have done all that and where has it got me? I wonder if there are some people out there you are just not cut out for this world and are destined to suffer.

I'd really find it helpful to chat to anyone about anything as I can't really talk to anyone in my life about all this so feel free to drop me a mssg as it be most welcome. :smile-new:

2. Lingva

Lingva Member

Just wanna say; Hi Jay and welcome! :hug:
  3. My Choice

My Choice Member

Hello, Jay. I want to commit suicide myself; I just don't know how to do it in a way that wouldn't hurt anyone else. I can't tell my parents because it would severely upset them. They know I'm depressed and very, very anxious, but they don't know how seriously I swant to die, and that I feel it's the best decision for me personally.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Welcome to the site, Jay. :hug: Hope you will find it useful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.