Hi There!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nutn, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutn

Nutn Member

Dear, Forum

I’m a 21 year old guy from The Netherlands.
    Im just comming here as a last resort, i just dont know where else to go..

Anyway here is my story:
    Im depressed since my puberty started when i was like 12 or something and i been unhappy ever since.
    I tryed to commit suicide 2 both time using different kind of drugs<mod edit- methods>both times i woke up the next day in a wet bed, just because i was so out i just peed myself :\
    I been in a mental hospital three times now one time it was in for 1 day and the other time it was for 3 days and one time i was in for a week.
    I see a psychiatrist and psychologist weekly but it just doesnt seem to help me im also on allot of drugs here are just a few drugs im on currently: Prozac, Abilify, Diazepam, Temazepam and to many to list.

Anyway im just in search for someone who would like to start a friendship with me , someone wo’s strugeling just as me..
    Anyway if your intrested please let me know!

Thanks for everything!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Nutn sorry you are still struggling with depression lots of caring people here chat and on forums nice to meet you
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nutn,

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry that you are struggling at a young age. Dealing with depression and mental illness is tough. You have joined a wonderful forum as the people who truly understand what you going through are the ones who suffer everyday. I know each day is a battle. Sometimes, you even battle hour by hour. You have to find the internal strength to fight the demons we all face.

You are no longer alone now, please keep posting and also read the past posts on this forum as they will truly give you comfort. Please keep posting here as the forum is my saviour. I can honestly say I would not be here if it was not for this outlet. I hope you are safe and take care my friend.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

First of all, welcome to SF. We're a friendly bunch so you can open up to us here and talk because we understand. I've been where you are and I got through it mostly, I only really suffer with anxiety these days but I know well what it is like to feel suicidal and I just want to reassure you that you can get through this. Are the nmedications you are on helping?
  5. Nutn

Nutn Member

No not really they give me some comfort but they dont change my mood for the better...
  6. Nutn

Nutn Member

@Unknown_111 Thanks for taking the time to leave a message i will most certainly stick around on this forum!
  7. Nutn

Nutn Member

Nice to meet you to!
  8. iBananya

iBananya Member

Hello Nutn! I am new here too :) Things can be very hard, but if you ever need someone to talk to, just a message away! :)
  9. Nutn

Nutn Member

I will thanks :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.