Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shazwackers, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Hi there, it was hard making the decision to join here. Nothing about me makes any sense- I live alone but I have lots of genuine friends and a great family but still the sense of loneliness and isolation within me stops me from feeling anything good about life - how can I expect 'normal people' to understand the numerous attempts, most very serious, that I have made?

I do not work and find filling the days pretty difficult.

Anyway really nice to meet you all

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey im here if you wanna talk, im open to anything and i dont judge
  3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

That's how depression is. No matter how good life may seem, it somehow makes it feel like Hell.

I can relate to the work problem. I'm homeschooled and I have no part-time job (my mom won't let me have one. I understand why, but it still annoys me). I usually spend all on the computer in between short amounts of "work".

I understand, it sucks.
  4. shazwackers

thanks for your replies!

I have bipolar, I was diagnosed at 17, and have struggled since then. I get suicidal when I am manic as well as when I am depressed. It's only when I am relatively stable like now that I can control the suicidal urges. It's worrying cause after years of attempts, mainly overdoses, that I now have a difinitive plan that will definitely work. I need to stay well, which is unlikely, or start reaching out to people who understand...........hence being here........
  5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

my attempts were always od's too, and hopefully youll find someone here to help, well were all here to help and support
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Shaz, Welcome to the forums..No one here will judge you.. We are a supportive group of individuals..
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey welcome :IrishDoll:
  8. shazwackers

Hey thanks for the warm welcome!
  9. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome, hope you find comfort here.
    If you ever need to talk i'm here :)
  10. shazwackers

its amazing to know there are people here who really understand where I'm at. Thanks again for the welcome.

There is so much here that I don't know where to start posting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.