Hi there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... hi. Really new to this, actually, ha. Sorry. I'm Tori. I've kept this problem away for a while, but it comes and goes. And right now its on me, rather strong, and I feel like I need people to talk to. People who might understand? I don't know. I feel irrational. And being rational was always one of my best qualities. I'm very angry at myself, most of all.

I was in therapy before, but only for a short while. She was really, really helpful, though. I didn't have insurance or even enough money to pay for my sessions, so she did them pro bono. But I stopped going before I ever got much further than a diagnosis for depression and bi polar disorder. She told me to go to a doctor for medication, but, of course, that costs money too.

So, before I get to rambling too much, I'll go ahead and cut this short. Because I'm pretty sure this isn't the place for that. Hi

Welcome to the forum, Tori. I hope you like it here. Looking forward to seeing you around. Feel free to message me, if you need to talk. :hug:

Oh, and we're neighbors, I'm in Kansas. heheh

Hi Tori! I'm new here too, and I'm a really good listener if you want to talk. I had a lot of the same problems in the past, so I know how it feels to want to get help and not be able to afford it. Feel free to message me!
Lee

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum Tori. Don't worry about making your posts too long. We are here to listen and offer support when we can. The better we understand you, the better choices we can make in supporting you. I am glad you found a therapist that was able to help you and was willing to do so without being compensated. You don't find that very often. Try to continue to put in place the things she said that will help even if you are no longer seeing her. You may be able to pick some things up through reading as well. And please, continue reaching out for help. Glad you jouned us. :hug:

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
Hello Tori! Welcome to Sf! I hope you find the support your looking for! if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me at anytime! I'm more than happy to help or talk or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00