Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Megz, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megz

Megz Active Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Megz I have had depression and anxiety since I was a teenager although for a couple of years I've been OK, had my moments but been OK.

Recently though I'm starting to slide again - I can feel it kind of creeping up on me and felt that I wanted some help and support - I don't want to go back into that hole all the way to the bottom again - I don't think I could deal with that again.

There are some pretty strong reasons for me starting to feel like this and I'm struggling a little to cope right now and because of my history and things I have done in the past I daren't tell anyone close how I feel, it would terrify them to think that I feel like that again and what I might do as a result.

I hope that I can give as much comfort as I hope to get on these forums - I'm not very clued up with forums and things so please forgive me if I make some errors and let me know so I don't do them again.

Thanks for reading
  2. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

Hi Megz, :welcome: to the SF.
    main rule- we are always pro life :)

im sure we can help,
    take care
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hi Megz - hope you can find some support and help here...

I'm only a PM away if you ever want a chat, that goes for anyone here.

Much love,
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hey Megz
    I am glad you are here. This is a great website with lots of very kind people. Its my favorite of all the mental health websites. Because its the most gentle and kind I have found.

I think you did great posting. So no worries about making errors. You posted like a pro.

I hope you do not continue to slide down. Sometimes I think that our challenges come back to visit so we can make more progress on healing them. I hope thats the case for you, Megz. Anyway, I am glad you are here. And welcome :flowers:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Megz sometimes our meds stop working and new ones need to be tried or old ones up a bit try talking to your doc about it okay. I too am happy you are reaching out for help here you can pm me anytime as well okay hugs nice tohave you here.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi megz,welcome..keep reaching out for support x
  7. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi megz :hug: im glad you found us. I hope you find some comfort and support here and to echo an above post anytime you want to talk you can pm me or anyone here xxxx
  8. Megz

Megz Active Member

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome - it has made me feel not quite so hopeless :) <-------- I try to smile even if I don't mean it and it hides the pain but that's a true one from the heart - Thank You XX
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.