Hi there.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Fidde, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fidde

Fidde Active Member

Hello Suicide Forum..
    Same story as everyone else, but I will introduce me.

I'm Fidde, living in Sweden. A gamer, Metalcore/Death Metal vocalist.
    I found this forum today (well, night for me :huh: )
    I have suicidal thoughts, depressed, coffe-holic, drinking problems (I don't drink every day. but it easily comes out of control..)
    And to be honest, I came here to find a helping hand.. to talk with people who understand, that have been through the same shit I'm in now.

All this started when I was 13 or something.. I don't remember. But since then nothing have been enough to make me happy.. I've had moments of joy, with friends, but everything disappear right after, and I seal myself away from reality, go to my own world, were I can do what I want.. I hope that you will not reject me because I'm from Sweden or anything..
    Thanks for reading.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Tis a pleasure to meet you, Fidde. :shake: Welcome to these forums. :)

3. Fidde

Fidde Active Member

Thank you Speedy. :)

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome from me, too. I think you'll find that our common experiences connect
    us, regardless of the region or locale.

I think you'll find support and encouragement here, from people who know from experience what you're going through.

Keep posting, let us know what is going on.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Fidde, warm welcome to you.. from what i know about Sweden all the more reason to have you here with us.. swedish people are a lot less crazy than a lot of other countries.. hope to hear some more from you as you hopefully get comfortable around here.. tc, Jim

6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum
    :)

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF lots of caring people here hugs to you

8. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

Hello mate, nice to meet you. I used to sing and play guitar in death metal bands when I was younger, its good that you have that as an outlet for your emotions. And I don't think anyone would reject you for being swedish. Some of the best death metal bands in the world come from there!!

Keep posting on here, you will find a lot of people who can relate to what you are dealing with.

Take care man :)

9. Fidde

Fidde Active Member

Thank you everyone.
    :)

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Fidde!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.