hi there...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by your schizophrenia, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. your schizophrenia

your schizophrenia New Member

Hi. My name is Natalia, I'm 22 years old.
    My life is not dramatic, but I was an outsider. I wasn't comfortable in society, I am disgusted primitive entertainment.
    The only thing that keeps me from suicide is creativity. I write poetry, music, paint, make dolls, photograph. Creativity is my art therapy.
    Life is like treading on the same place. All monotonous. Until I have the power to create, I can live. I scared the lack of inspiration.

p.s.: sorry for my bad English

2. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Natalia, I'm new to the forums myself, but so far I've seen that everyone's a friendly bunch.
    May I ask you where are you from? I know that name's used in spanish speaking countries and I think in english speaking too, so it got my curious.

It's great to know you're an artistic person, I don't paint but I do enjoy the works of artist like Escher and Magritte. You write music? what instruments do you play? I'm a guitar player but I don't really know how to read or write music, I just play something and record it if I like it.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Natalia.. welcome to SF... lots of forums look at and maybe post in here.. chatrooms are busy also..glad to have you with us now.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.