Hi...things aren't going so well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf

Hi I'm Lone Wolf but you can call me Wolfie or Tyler.

I've been an on and off member for the past 5 years and I've found myself
back in a rut again. I can't afford a therapist and I have difficult expressing
myself so I hope this forum helps me be able to find the vocabulary I need
to express myself and to help me until I can afford a therapist. I've been feeling
very lonely so I hope that it helps with that too :)

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:

robroy

Hey Tyler, I also came here because I'm lonely and am trying to learn to express and get help for my painful feelings. If your ever just lonely and want a conversation you can always message to talk about what's hurting you or just have an ordinary conversation:)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You can talk to me any time you want if needed. I'm here partly because i'm lonely too and would rather be here than out there in the ''real world''. I wish you the best *hugs*

True-Lee

Hi I'm Lone Wolf but you can call me Wolfie or Tyler.

I've been an on and off member for the past 5 years and I've found myself
back in a rut again. I can't afford a therapist and I have difficult expressing
myself so I hope this forum helps me be able to find the vocabulary I need
to express myself and to help me until I can afford a therapist. I've been feeling
very lonely so I hope that it helps with that too :)

Tyler
Tyler, welcome back to the forum, I am sorry that you are hurting right now, I want to assure you that there are many in here in the same circumstance, I believe that we or some of us will help you find what you need here Tyler! I know that some will offer support and encouragement and support , some will help with some specific issue that you may be dealing with, some will help you cope with others, We will listen, we will talk and write, we are here for you! At your time an pace, when you need an ear we will listen, we will be here if you need someone to vent with or too!, you are in a safe place with people that will listen as well as care! No one will judge you!

Hi Tyler :) I'm Lily. I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now. If you ever need someone to talk to, send me a message. (And I'm totally serious. I'm not just saying that.) Love and hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00