Hi, this is Silex

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Silex_Drade, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silex_Drade

Silex_Drade Member

Hey, i've been around the last 3 days but i haven't introduced myself yet.
    Well, there's no much to say, you can call me Silex, and i'm happy to have found this forum and hope i can learn from people who have pretty much the same issues as i do, and feel free to talk to me if you want to :)
    May the Force be with you always ;)

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Silex
    glad you are here. Many people find that this is a very caring community. Glad you have introduced. Once people start posting here they often find that they are not as alone in how they feel, as they thought they were. :flowers:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Silex, nice to meet you! Glad to have you here on SF. :)

4. Silex_Drade

Silex_Drade Member

Thank you both for the welcoming ;)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Silex welcome to SF hugs

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi there Silex.. warm welcome to you.. hope this place turns out to feel safe for you and find some good around here.. tc, Jim

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Silex. i hope to see you around the forum and get to know you better. It is amazing what a community with similarities can do for you. Take care. :hug:

8. Silex_Drade

Silex_Drade Member

Once again, thank you all for the warm reception. I feel that for the first time ever, i'm actually welcome at a place where people really can care and where i'm not judged and don't feel that i have to apologize for even existing. So thanks ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.