Hi to everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crue-K

I registered on here a while back, but was not comfortable with sharing my feelings with anyone. Long story short i'm a 32 year old male with Bipolar and have been amongst other things, depressed since I as 16. Twice tried (in 1995 and 2005), and failed to kill myself. It is constantly on my mind and I have to take everyday as it comes. I can't set any goals, because if I don't achieve them, it will be just another failure in my life. For the past 2 years I have kept suicide notes ready to print out on my computer one each to my parents, one to each of my kids and one to my ex wife. I just update them now and again as I see fit.

Lets face it, life is shitty and things don't always get better, but as the old cliche says 'suicide is a permanent problem to a temporary problem'. But how long does a temporay problem last? If having Bipolar wasn't bad enough, the folowing things have happened in the past 10 years that I had no control over;
1. Kicked out of the army for behavioural problems
2. Parents got divorced
3. Made redundant from job
4. Brother kills himself
5. Get meningitis
6. Redundant from job...again!!!!
7. Get divorced
8. No longer speak to my dad

But i'm still here, for now anyway.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you finally felt comfortable in sharing with us. You have been through some tough things in the past 10 years.It doesn't mean they will continue in the same way. Please hold on to the hope that things may get better. :hug:

Hey,

Welcome pal. I can definitely relate to no. 8. Not that I don't speak to him no more, just that I don't like him and I am totally uncomfortable being with him. He is nothing more than a total stranger to me and no matter what, things aren't gonna chance. Haha.....

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you too...

R

RySp123

Welcome back among us Graham. I know BP is something on the heavy side yet if you can get it under control things can work out for you. It is never easy at first opening up so take it easy and one step at the time, things will come out and about. Yesterday is past Graham, lets burry it and leave it where it belongs and look forward to the future as it will never be anything as the past.

Best of luck!

Be well and stay safe.
granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00