Hi world of depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sammakko, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

:depressed I can not take any dark and wet winter without snow. :depressed

I do not know what is happend to my brains. Oh wait, there is no any activitet on my brains anymore. I can not do my homeworks or read my exames.

I am homeless if i can not do my homeworks and get my paycheck for studying.

I do not have even one friend. I am too boring people than anyone want to be my friend. Now i am too odd, cold and brain dead that anyone want to be my friend. I have join different forums and no one likes me. This place i think only going to remove my trip but obviesly i have reasons why i want to remove it. Just want to make sure that even i yelling world it does not change anything. I can be sure that i do right thing.

My biggest hope at the moment is traveling my dad's grave and eat my painkillers. He was terrible man but still only one who care about me and accept me as me.

Don't you just think life is dancing above the roses?

:Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha:

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Erma Bombeck said that life really is a bowl of cherries but someone forgot to take out the pits.
  3. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

Too boring? doesn't sound right. Not adventerous enough? that might be a bit closer.

I used to think the same way...i had my family and i often wondered why they bothered with me at all...but there are always people who will befriend you...you have to actually go out and look for them.

It might be hard finding a group, but people are never boring. There's always someone else who shares the same interests and would be interested in you. Then again, there's alot of people who think they're too boring just like you and don't make a move of any sort.

Don't get me wrong though, Buddha said it best: life is dukkha (pain, stress, disatisfaction), all you can do is grab it by the reigns and take it where it's less painful, and less stressful. And possibly even enjoyable. Life is never stressfree but it can still be fun.

Make a move of some sort instead of saying you're boring. Cause no one is.
  4. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Dang! If life is like cherries I
    Love life!!!!
  5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

And anyone else than person name Cherry can't see how offensive that saying is. Every Cherry on world think that they are failed already day when name was given for them. They can think only pit inside of them. Rotten mark of life. So thanks Erma, well done!

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:
  6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Maybe one Cherry come glad for that :hysterical:
    Another Cherries are just jealous for that lucky one :sadpanda:
  7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thanks for the letter. As long as i don't see anyone who is my friend all the words are empty. That is also not true that people find friends when they go out. Yes, world including much of people like me but they meet each others and i am still alone. I am sure they have fun together :biggrin:
  8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I should go physiotherapy and school but i don't think so.
  9. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

True, friends don't come from just going out, but do it enough and you'll end up making friends. Even the biggest assholes in the world can make friends, and i'm sure you're not one. So yea...it's not true you'll find friends when you go out, but if you don't go out, you are guaranteed to not find friends...i think it's worth the risk to go out every now and again.

I don't make friends easily, but i've met enough people to know i could be friends with any of them...except i have commitment problems haha.
    You don't need to find someone exactly like yourself, just someone who'll accept you as you are, and there are alot of people like that out there.

Plus going to school, or work, or something like that makes it much much easier to find people you get along with. Or at least you'll be interacting with people on a daily basis who you might end up liking.
  10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

You know i hate to go to school. It is place where i hear insults, last week guys were outside and when i go with my bike near of them they say YACK!. Once there was exchange students and tutors and tutors taught first finnish word what should say girls and that would be kiss. I was going near at them and they joke an yack about kissing me as puke-girl. Once exchange students clownie about dry-fucking me and so on and so on... never ending stuff since i start my school at 6 years old. I hate school.

Only who has never accept me as me was my dad. There is no another people who can understand why i am so weird. People want to meet normal people or people who act they are normal. I am just weird as situation demand and people ashame about it. And really, who to he*k want to be friend with some ugly idiot. I do not want because i am one. Me as double would give me bad braindamage.
  11. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

"I can not take any dark and wet winter without snow"

ugh..the worst..long cold bleh winters with no snow.Maybe it will be a warm ,sunny winter? I 'm with you though...look into sun lamps.I know I will be.
  12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Sunny, like i could see to sun next time before end of february :hysterical:

I have got a sun lamp. Better than that for myself i keep eating d-vitamin by treble.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  13. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

My mother said for me: If you really are so depressed, it is better for you to be dead.
  14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

:/ Nice. Sorry to hear that...

Try not to care what she says. She may be your mother, but even still, it only is what you think about it that matters.
  15. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I agree with my mother.
  16. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I make a disappointment for myself today. I was at school and teacher was mean. I should stay home. I am not going to go there tomorrow :mad: .
  17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Tam wrote TLB:s thread:

Thank you Tam, really much. Maybe you will have a time to talk with me on the forum some day.
  18. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

If someone some day wonder, yes i have taken a hike out of this forum.
    :whip: :whip: :diablo: :evil:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
  19. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Oh no no no! I've been watching and reading and only now come across this thread. And unless you come back and see this ...

Sammakko you have such an amazing sense of humour! I want you to be my friend so I can hear more and more of what you have to say. I wish you'd posted more so I could have seen and replied...

:sigh: Please come back.

20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thanks for the note for my email. This is not good environment for me. I have got too much mental scarvs which for I can not communicate with people without venting.

Thank you Tam I wish you well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.