hi xx

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fadingstar, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fadingstar

Fadingstar Guest

i dont really know if this is the right place for me, but i'm running out of places to turn, i cant say how im feeling anymore, i dont know who to turn too, hoping to find someone here who can help. I'm 23, gay girlie have been self harming for 8 yrs, seems to be getting too much lately, looking for way out. hopefully this wont fall on deaf ears, seems like it has with everyone else i know. xxxxxxxx

seems like deaf ears are the only ones who are listening x

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi and welcome...glad you found us...I hope you will continue to post and let us know how you are doing...it does feel awful when one thinks no one is there..there are plenty of us here...go into chat, PM someone who offers support and/or post and you will see that the ppl here are very sensitive to those feelings...welcome again..big hugs, J

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome

you'll find plenty of support here. there's always someone around in chat if you need more immediate support. ... otherwise.... stick around and feel free to share what's going on. did you notice that self-harm has its own section in the forum? you'll find me there, too!

catherine

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey, welcome to the forum :hug:

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Welcome,

There is masses of support here, i really hope you find what you are looking for to help.

PM me if you want to chat x

6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, you'll find lots of support here. I love your avatar, by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.