Hi, you probably don't remember me.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Regniga_Dagar, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regniga_Dagar

Regniga_Dagar New Member

I used to be a really active member here 2005-2006, but I'm sure nobody remembers me. I've forgotten the password to my old account, which is why I made a new one.

So... why did I come back? Well... I.. very recently.. broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years. We share many things in my apartment and at the moment everything reminds me of him and.. I've been crying a lot.. and I don't know who to talk to. I don't want to bother my friends anymore. Friends... heh, things are complicated there too.

Oh, I'm Swedish and 21 years old.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry to hear that you are so down. Hard one break ups but just know okay know the pain gets less it will. I do hope you get out and not isolate okay get out and meet new people as he will be doing You can and will meet someone new maybe even better then him hugs

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome again

sorry that you couldn't be returning under better circumstances

yeah, it hurts when you break up with someone, especially if you were together for years.

did this catch you by surprise, or did you ever suspect that it wasn't going to last?

as difficult as this may be, if you can get better and be ok with not being in a relationship for a while, your future relationships will probably be healthier and stronger

do you want to talk about why you don't want to talk to your friends about this more?

do you want to talk more about what happened in the relationship?

you might want to put this on another thread though in the forums

I hope that we can help you get through this!

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forums. :hug: Hope we can support you. :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back to the forums..You will fit right in here..There's so many people with so many different problems.. Break ups seem to be one of the main topics..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.