Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by asder, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asder

asder New Member

I was looking for ways to kill myself... ended up on a site to cope with those issues, which redirected me here.
    Not sure for how long I'll post anyways. If I disappear by <mod edit - time frame> I will have killed myself.
    Sorry, but meh, I really have nothing left to live for.
    I hope anyone who's in the same situation as me will come out of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the circumstance that brought you here but glad you found us. I would be happy to listen if you wanted to talk a little about what has lead up to this?

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Morning. I just want to let you know that you have found a great place to meet others who struggle as you do. We all know the importance of finding people who understand what we are going through in this dark and cruel world. There is hope my friend and you do have choices. There are two ways that you can leave this world. One is the way that led you here, and the other is chooseing to answer a devine call to be a hero of sorts. These are many answers to your questions and I have found them.
    I too had lost all hope and I too believed the only hope for peace is the grave. I couldn't have been further from the truth. Please check out my thread called therevealer of mysteries.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun give us a chance ok we all understand where you are at but together the battle won't seem so hard ok Keep reaching out here for support hugs

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi asder, warm hugs to you :)
    You know how it is, wanting others to hang on to their slender thread of what we hope looks like hope.......we want it for others, and yet for ourselves it can seem impossible. So, I'd really like for you to know a new thought regarding this - that the truth is, there are no hopeless situations, there are only people who have become hopeless about their situation.

I write that - "There are no hopeless situations" to encourage you to begin a process of discovery, as to "Why?" by asking the "How's?" There are answers for you asder, please hold on until the dawn starts to appear on the horizon - we will all be here for you to help that along honey. God bless you, you really are precious

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome! I really hope you'll come back and talk to us about what's brought you to this point.

7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time right now, but on SF, you have come to the right place, with every member and staff (administrator and moderator alike) who is also having issues of their own that they are sorting through, so when things get too rough for you to deal with on your own and you find you cannot talk with either of your family or friends, you are always most welcomed here to vent. We are a close community dedicated not only to our own well being, but that of everyone else here, so you are sure to not find people ready and willing to help you any time of the day or the night, but you will also meet and cherish many long-lasting friendships here.

:bubbles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.