Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Buddy66, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddy66

Buddy66 Member

Not sure what I expect to find here. I don't have any friends or family I feel comfortable sharing any of my story or thoughts with. I don't want to die, but it is a fork in the road that is open to me for various reasons I have to consider. I have started making preparations as of this week for the possibility.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here. Many of us have been at that fork in the road and sometimes telling a little of that story makes it easier to choose the high road... not always the easiest road.. but the one with a better destination and more potential... If you would like to share the considerations please do...

Take Care and Be Safe

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome. Hopefully over the next few days you will find as much value in making plans to live as in the other. If you need people to talk to, you'll definitely find them here. Hope to see a lot more of you.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

First of all, greetings from all of us down under in the Commonwealth of Australia.

SF varies from person to person, about why they joined and you do not really need to expect anything from your time here or be uncomfortable about sharing your stories with us folks. Think of the site as a home away from home, if you like, a rest stop and as long as you keep to the forum guidelines (rules of posting), you can say anything you want about your personal situations and not feel like you would be judged or slandered at because of your views.
    Above all, just take your shoes off, sit a spell and have a nice frosty - we all are an easy-going bunch to get along with and friendship on SF always starts with your first post.

dango dango^^
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun instead hun hang out here ok talk to us Meet new connections make new friends here Don't be so quick to leave us ok Lots of caring compassionate people here hun that won't judge you hugs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.