hi :(

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by disaster, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disaster

disaster New Member

hi, all. i just joined because i am in desperate need of help, and i have no where else to go. i've felt suicidal for may years now, and it just seems like i'm getting closer. honestly i wonder why i'm here because i don't even want to be around anymore, but i figured i'd give this a try.
    my name is megan. i'm 22 years old and i am on the east coast of the u.s.

so much has been going on for so many years, i can't hold myself up anymore. :'(

i hope this place will hold a small miracle and give me new light. trying to remain hopeful. :(

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya...Welcome to SF and I'm so glad you have reached out! Lots of people here who will understand and offer support.
  3. erjan

erjan Active Member

Welcome here. We all listen in the ways we can. We can't take you out of the darkness... but we may able to give you at least something to hold on to...

I'm sorry to hear things are bad for you. And I understand, I completely understand. When the inner pain gets so loud, the only thing that you can think of is getting rid of it. But there is more than the pain.

I hope you can see it. I am not good in "motivational" text... but... I am willing to listen.

Hang in there, it does get better...

I know it sounds like a cliché but it does.

Take care. Keep us updated.

Hugs, pats on your back, or a handshake, or whatever you wish to accept :)

-- Erjan.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Megan...welcome...know we are here and surely know the feeling of having no where else to tell this stuff to...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on and how we can be there for you...welcome again
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am not sure of miracles but people who understand and a combined several thousand years of experience in dealing with these feelings may help? I would like to hear of some of the things that brought you here- sometimes just talking helps.

Take Care and Be Safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.