Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by brandon7898, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandon7898

brandon7898 New Member

How's everyone doing tonight?? I'm Brandon, 33, and I've thought of suicide for years now. Even right now. I feel like I'm an embarrassment to whoever I'm around, I feel worthless, and completely empty. I have a wife who loves me, but I still wish to leave all this shit behind. I'm halfway to being a paramedic, I have a military career, but like before, I feel completely empty. I feel like being different is prohibited in the military and in some places, outside. I don't get into football, hunting, or cell phone apps, so I have little to talk about with anyone I come in contact with. I have about 4 people I actually call friends. Nobody gives a damn, so I figure why not do it. Obviously it wouldn't make a fuck to anybody. I'm just not strong anymore.

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Of course, you are strong; not only do you have a military career, but you are also training to be a paramedic. That shows that even if things get bad for you at times, you still have the heart and strength to help others out whenever possible. If that is not strength, then I do not know what it. You just need to take a step back and look at your life from another person's perspective to see all of the good that you are doing for others.
    I wish no offense, but you do not have much self esteem or confidence in yourself, but then those are difficult in even the best of person to achieve. Have you spoken with your wife about any of this? About what she might think of you? Most of the time, it is how other people see us that make the most impact on our lives.
    And you need not worry about not being into phone applications or much sports as I am the same as you with those kinds of things. I can see how a lot of people find them useful and enjoyable, but if they do not have practical use in your lifestyle, then I do not ever see the point in them.

:bubbles:

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Brandon,
    I have nothing to contribute to what you said, at the moment, but I wanted to say hi and welcome you. You may find some benefit discussing situations with your peers here.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too just want to say hi hun You do not have to be strong on your own hun Stay here and you will have lots of people to help you hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.