Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scarred88, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarred88

scarred88 New Member

hi, just wanted to introduce myself, i'm 23 and in a black hole feel very alone and hope that finding people who feel the same way might make being alive slightly more appealing
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us ! A lot of people find it helpful just to not feel like they are alone and it is nice to have people that actually understand to some extent what you are going through to listen and give advice. Feel free to share your situation or let us know how we can help, or to share your insight into the situations of others as you feel comfortable.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

G'day there! You need not worry about a thing anymore, here, there are many people who share the pains and worries as yourself and all of us are here working together to get each other through things, one day at a time. So sit a spell, unload yourself when you feel like you have to and never give thought to anything except complete acceptance and friendship from us. ;bubbles:
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome 88 - you've come to the right place hun - there's lots of us here who know exactly what it is like to be in a black hole with no light and no seeming way out..........being alive isn't working for us in the black hole, but we can find and learn ways as to how to let ourselves out, as impossible as this might seem at the moment. Understanding that it's not unusual and that there are others there too is a start, and having the motivation to find the way out is a wonderful 2nd step :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.