hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rivkah, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivkah

rivkah New Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rivkah, and I just joined this forum last night. I was desperate to look for support wherever I could find it. Sounds bad I am sure but really don't have a place to turn in times of need.

I am a 28 year old going through a divorce, going back to school to work in health care, and am in a new relationship. Lots of changes.

I have struggled with depression and suicidal feelings most of my life, and have had many attempts to escape this world. I was diagnosed with bipolar 3 years ago, and have been learning what that means ever since.

SO that is pretty much me.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hello Rivkah - I am sorry for the reasons that brought you here but glad you found us. Lots of people in here struggling with similar feelings and issues - hopefully you will be able to find some support and useful advice and perhaps share your own as well.

:welcome:

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I am so impressed with how brave and resilient you are...you seem to have so many internal resources...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...and be safe...welcome again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.