Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NottiShark, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NottiShark

NottiShark Member

I never thought I'd need to create an account on forum of this sort but recently life's became unbearable for me and thought of suicide is really hunting me down. There are moments when I really feel like doing it. It scary people shouldn't feel that way. I hope this forum will give me some glimpse of hope !
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums,. Would you like to talk about what has made you get to this point? I know it is such a horrible feeling but things CAN get better, :)
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi and warm welcome. lots of other people here that feel some just like you.. chat is busy lot of time and the forums get quite a bit of traffic also.. feel free to use both.. hope you are able to make some friends here.. take care Jim
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF, NottiShark. Yes, it's a scary feeling, and yes, people can recover from the feeling. You'll find lots of supportive people here. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Notti - life certainly does have its ups and downs, and sometimes the downs can catch up with us, for sure. But we're human and the great thing about that is that we can learn new things - and you've come to the right place for support and encouragement in that :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.