Hi :/

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bells_theorem, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bells_theorem

bells_theorem New Member

Hi everyone. I'm 20 years old and considering suicide. It's not so much that I want to die, but I don't want to live either, because I feel that my life is falling further apart the longer I hold onto it, and that the future only holds more pain and disappointment for me.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi belle and welcome.. Lots of others here that feel same as you.. I used to be there also.. Better now..we are pro life here..do not promote death and giving up. Things can better. Even for you!!!

Have you. Ever tried professional counseling and medication?? Has helped many here.. Takes some work and efforts but can work.. Having a pro that devotes most of an hour, just listening to you and only trying to help is sort of ego building..

In the meantime look around here some..forums covering many topics..chat rooms are usually occupied. Would love to hear some more from you!!! Stay safe Please. jim
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, bells_theorem. Welcome to Suicide Forum! Sorry to hear you are feeling hopeless sometimes. Our feelings and being down tend to cloud how well we can imagine a good future...there could be a great future out there, but we're too down to "recognize" it. Talking and having some support as we sort out our feelings and thoughts can help, so I'm glad to see you here, as we're a supportive group. If/when you feel like it, perhaps you can tell us more about the specific things that you want but feel aren't available in your future. Maybe we can help you find ways to achieve them. Hope to see you around on the forums. :smile:
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi bells_theorem and welcome to SF. I feel mostly the same way that you do, so if you need to talk to someone, my inbox is always open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.