Hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Cat. I am new here, but not new to feeling depressed and suicidal. I am 37 years old and just feeling done with life. I hang on for my kids but each day it gets harder and harder to convince myself that they wouldn't be better off without me. Hoping that I can find some support here, as most of my friends IRL don't really know I am this depressed.

jimk

Staff Alumni
HI Cat adn welcome to SF's.. lots of people feeling as bad as you do here.. your kids would not be better off without you.. they probably would be devastated.. take a look around at all the forums in your own time.. lots of topics covering lots of stuff.. get any questions please just let us know.. take care, Jim

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Cat nice to meet you and i hope you always hold on to your childrens love hun they will anchor you to what is important ok Hope you always reach out for help and support hun lots of support here hun hugs

Wysteria Blue

Hi Lawcat..

i'm really glad you are here... I enjoyed talking in the chat room with you last night and hope you find a little safe place here. The people are very kind and interesting and help you when your RL friends and family may not be able to as well.. Keep posting and see you again soon.
WB

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Cat, welcome to SF. I have to say I really like your icon, the grumpy cat is funny. You are bound to find lots of support and help here, lots of good people to help you out.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Lawcat, welcome to the forums. Here you can share experiences, become more knowledgeable on how to deal with it and make new friends who are in the same 'place' as you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00