Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gaia, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaia

Gaia New Member

I'm new. I'm 50ish old RN. I'm not sure I'm depressed but my ENTIRE life Ive always thought, well if it gets too bad I'll just kill myself. I remember thinking this when I was 6 or 7. This is the first time I've told anyone.
    I have a husband, grown twins, house, job, animals and I'm just finished. I've started making plans. I haven't read all the rules. I'm probably violating something by writing this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i sure can relate to your post you know depression if not treated hun can get very dangerous. If you are in stage of planning hun then you do something ok You call your doctor you talk to someone who can help you finally get out of the darkness you are in. I am glad you are talking here hun keep talking ok keep reaching out.

Your children your husband need you hun and leaving them hun would only cause them to carry on the depression You hun can get strong again talk to your doctor ok do what it takes to end this cycle of depression that you had for so long meds therapy hun get help for you so your family will not have to feel the pain of losing the one they love
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to the site!
  4. Lunartic

Lunartic Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi and welcome to the forum. Please before you do anything, go to the "Suicide forum room" and read the first "Sticky post" by gentlelady, it addresses everything you have written in your introduction, I have printed it out for those "Dark Moments". Please stay safe and reach out for help anywhere you can. Love`n`Hugs xx
  5. Gaia

Gaia New Member

Thanks. I just read. I think that's how I've lived this long. I feel like I'm done. I'm trying to stay safe. I guess I made it through one more night. Not sure how many more. I'll call Dr today. Maybe.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and a warm welcome to you :) I agree, I think it is a great idea to call your doctor asap and let him/her know what is going on. Do not suffer in silence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.