Hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, hi there.. I joined so I can talk without hurting my friends anymore. I'm confused, upset, and sometimes want to die. I do little but stay in bed for a few days every so often if something in my relationships (friends and parents) sets me off because I blame myself and then get scared because I don't want things to get ruined. Not that I do much else with my time anyway. I'm in one of those moments right now, and it's really sad for me. It'd be nice to get better but I always give up or don't try at all..

Last edited by a moderator:

jimk

Staff Alumni
hi ERROR and welcome.. glad to have you with us now.. done the game of hiding in bed and from the world in times passed now.. have you tried some therapy and medication anywhere in your travels yet???? having a good professional on your side and really listening to you can be invaluable.. meds can help the feet in concrete feelings and deep depression..

sounds like it is time for you to take some small steps to start to get out of your current situations.. is ok to do that here.. we not going to judge, push you here.. just be your sympathetic passenger in this.. try to stay safe .. tc, Jim

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Error, and welcome...I think the conflict you have is the perfect reason to speak to a professional...these kinds of relationships are not contingent upon being in a way that personal relationships necessitate...maybe that way, you will have a place to reveal how you are feeling and can enjoy your other relationships without being concerned that they will be affected

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun welcome to SF good you can reach out here hun and be heard. I too think if you can perhaps talking to your doctor may help hun you could get some supports in place to help keep you from spiraling to far downwards.

Thank you for your replies! ♥ I have had medication off and on for quite a while, don't know how many years. I have some now but.. not good at taking it. I have doctors and a counselor but I'm always too scared to tell them about what is really going on, since I'm involved with the counselor for.. general things I guess? It wasn't me who set that up, so I'm not sure. Either way he doesn't know a thing about what's bothering me, I guess I have to build up the courage to talk about it, right? Really not good at that..

flowers

Hey Error
So here is an idea to take or leave. Do you think that maybe you would like to try to "build up that courage to talk" with your counselor and or doctor about whats bothering you, by saying here what the fears are of what might happen if you did tell them? Would it feel okay for you to write here what you are afraid might happen if you are honest with one or all of them? Its totally okay if you dont want to do that. It's just a thought :) This is a great place. So I am glad you are here.

Moat

Banned Member
Cooee from the Commonwealth of Australasia!
(Bubbles greets you too!)

I think you will find this a nice little slice of paradise that you can escape to and talk about anything that is on your mind without any fear of repercussion from anyone from the outside World, so I hope that you will enjoy your time here and meet many new and interesting friends here, so like so many of us have already.

Personally, I do not think you that you should think of spending a lot of time in bed or alone as a bad thing, or blame yourself for anything that goes on around you; just as it is Human nature to want to be around others, the same is true for wanting to get away and spending time alone. Whatever the reasons are for spending time alone, treat it as your own requested solitude where you can unwind and come out any time of your choosing with a new drive for what you want.

Hey Error
So here is an idea to take or leave. Do you think that maybe you would like to try to "build up that courage to talk" with your counselor and or doctor about whats bothering you, by saying here what the fears are of what might happen if you did tell them? Would it feel okay for you to write here what you are afraid might happen if you are honest with one or all of them? Its totally okay if you dont want to do that. It's just a thought :) This is a great place. So I am glad you are here.
Of course. I would like to. I don't believe in myself though. And I don't really have any valid fears, I'm just scared of help I guess.. as weird as that is.

Thanks again for the replies.

flowers

Scared of help is a very valid fear as far as I am concerned. It takes a lot of courage to go to a counsellor. To try to trust. I think that not believing in one self is part of the whole thing. I have a veryyyyyy hard time going to a therapist. The trust,. the fear. Not easy stuff to start the process. So I totally hear ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00