Discussion in 'Welcome' started by enfilade, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enfilade

enfilade New Member

Hi everyone

I'm some guy from the UK. I actually registered here several months ago and haven't posted yet, but I feel it's time I did.

My story is simply that I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, and my whole life has been a worthless downhill ride for about a decade now. And now over the last couple of days it's just got so bad I don't realistically see how I can go on.

I hope this place will do me good.

Thanks (i'd have put a happy emote here but it probs wouldn't be very apt for the mood lol)
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome.. Glad you have finally opened up a bit with us.. Have you tried any antidepressant meds for the severe depression?? Sometimes that can really help.. Hope you can stay safe..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi enfilade thank goodness hun you are reaching out now for support Talking to others that do understand hun can help to decrease the sadness some. You know that you are not alone in the battle hun Nice to meet you hugs
  4. enfilade

enfilade New Member

Thanks to the both of you for the welcome :)

jimk - I haven't taken any proper depression meds. I don't really see what they could do to help me. I'm convinced my depression has come as a result of how much I dislike my life, rather than the cause of it. There's too much wrong with who I am.

total eclipse - thanks, I think being around people who feel the same as me might help me. at least I hope so haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.