hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tobeornottobe, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobeornottobe

tobeornottobe Member

hi. I suffer from severe depression. also bipolar. I've wanted to kill myself since I was 10. but I am afraid of pain. these past few days have been hell. I really think i'm going to kill myself this time. a friend rejected me, she was someone who made me happy. she blocked me from her facebook. and I can't get over it. I have learned that no one understands me. and I will always feel lonely. so that is why I will end my life. I don't want to live in pain anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Tobe and welcome...it is so painful when a relationship ends...have you tried to repair it? I am sure you will find people here who do understand...welcome again

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello to be and welcome to SF's..very much so.. We love to try and make new friends here.. We will accept you just the way you come now.. No jumping thru hoops or initiation tasks to do first.. We do not bite and will not abandon you..

Hope you stay safe and we hear some more from you soon!!! Take care, Jim

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you've been hurt, but I hope you'll continue to post here, to reach out for friendship and support. Lots of people here will understand what you're going through.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we understand you hun we won't walk away ok you keep talking here to us so you won't feel so alone hugs

6. I am new to and going thew the same thing I hope we both can find help here..... I am all ways here if anyone needs to talk cause I sure know I could use someone to talk to myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.