Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tearsalone, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tearsalone

Tearsalone Well-Known Member

I've always been kinda bad at this kinda thing so I'll get this over with quickly.

Hi, my names Katie and I'm from england if I can be of assistance to anyone please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope I can get along with everyone here.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. thank you for your help, it will be really apreciated here. pm me if you ever need someone to talk

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Tearsalone. Thanks for the offer you made to help people here. Remember that we are here to support you as well. Take care. :hug:

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :)

TDM

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :)

Glad to have you with us :)

Take care, hope to see you around,

Joe

6. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

welcome to sf and feel free to pm me.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome :smile:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to Suicide Forum hun, since you found this place and joined it means there is still hope even when you can nessasarly see it. Anyway, hang in there and I hope to see you around SF and get to know you, if you'd like a friend I am up for it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am Carolyn by the way :) :wave:

:hug:,
    Carolyn.

9. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum, Katie :)
    I'm glad you found us :) And I'm sure you won't have any problems. We've got a great little community here :)
    Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Katie;

Welcome to the forum!!:smile: We're here to support and love and understand - your help is very welcome, but as Gentlelady said, we're here for you too should you need love and hugs.:smile: Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you feel the need.

love,

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.