Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tearsalone

I've always been kinda bad at this kinda thing so I'll get this over with quickly.

Hi, my names Katie and I'm from england if I can be of assistance to anyone please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope I can get along with everyone here.

:welcome: to SF Tearsalone. Thanks for the offer you made to help people here. Remember that we are here to support you as well. Take care. :hug:

Welcome to Suicide Forum hun, since you found this place and joined it means there is still hope even when you can nessasarly see it. Anyway, hang in there and I hope to see you around SF and get to know you, if you'd like a friend I am up for it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am Carolyn by the way :) :wave:

:hug:,
Carolyn.

:welcome: to the Forum, Katie :)
I'm glad you found us :) And I'm sure you won't have any problems. We've got a great little community here :)
Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Katie;

Welcome to the forum!!:smile: We're here to support and love and understand - your help is very welcome, but as Gentlelady said, we're here for you too should you need love and hugs.:smile: Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you feel the need.

love,

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00