Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Crawling, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crawling

Crawling Member

I'm new. Here are a couple things you should know about me:

1. I'm a failure
    2. I'm an idiot
    3. I'm useless

Anyway, nice to meet you.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Crawling,

It is nice to meet you too. I am sorry that you feel those things are true about you; I don't believe in "being" a failure - everyone fails at some things sometimes - and even in the unlikely event that you fail at everything always - it just means "so far" - there is still plenty of time to succeed :) I hope you hang around and post some more so we can get to know some of the good things about you that I am positive there are many of :)

:hug:

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Crawling. I doubt that you're any more or less useless, idiotic or a failure than any of us on here. Hang around and you'll find those feelings are common to many members.

4. dreamer11

dreamer11 Member

Hi! I'm having a really hard time right now too (obviously if I'm on this site), and I know we don't know each other, but I'm sure you aren't an idiot. You wouldn't have taken the time to find this site and sign up and try to help yourself if you were stupid and useless. Is there anybody or anywhere that you don't feel any of these three things?

5. Crawling

Crawling Member

Thanks. Well, I'm just really frustrated with my life to say the least, it's just one thing on top of the other. The biggest thing frustrating me right now is my joke of a relationship with this girl I know. She's the one thing I care about, yet she doesn't seem to care about me at all. She could at least text me once in a while, you know what I mean? But anyway... yeah. Hope I'm not incredibly annoying yet.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well you described me in the first post, so I know you aren't that bad...I mean you are a good person but you seem to be going through some tough times. You aren't annoying, it's good to be able to let things out when you are having a tough time. And if this girl doesn't care about you, then maybe she's not good for you. But that's my two cents and take it as you will. Welcome to the forum, I know you will find great help and support here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.