Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time Active Member

Well hello, I'm back. It seems that not alot has changed. My ex and her boyfriend are still harassing me just because they don't want to give me back my belongings (+$500 worth of things I left at her house) I don't have anyway to prove that it's my stuff and they're not even bothering to negotiate. I'm still just here being alone I haven't gone anywhere, met new people, or talked to friends for a few months now. I often try and get blown off alot. I don't know what more to say, I just feel as if I needed to say something to let some feelings out.

2. FirstAidKit

FirstAidKit Member

Hi! :) I spotted your post because of your username. OoT is my all time favorite Zelda game! So awesome! ^^ Awesome that you have it as username too!

As for your belongings.. :( Is it possible to contact the police or something? Do you still have the receipt for any of the stuff ?

3. Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time Active Member

Thanks, it's my childhood game. I love it. I was just trying to find a user name that wasn't like all my others for everything else but was something I liked. So off of one of my favorite games. :)

Nope I don't have the receipts... It's been years since the purchase of my stuff, I believe it was from 2006 or 2007. Like it's one thing that I was cheated on, but taking my stuff too? That's just adding insult to injury. In my opinion.

4. FirstAidKit

FirstAidKit Member

Mine too! :) Good memories.

Aw :( That's awful. But what about contacting police or something? Do you have friends that can verify that it's your stuff?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.