Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sparrow91, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Hi I'm new to this. I don't like to talk much, it makes me nervous, but lately I'm feeling lonely and I came upon this forum so I though I'd give it a shot. I'm a cutter but I stopped for a really long time. I thought about it a lot since but never did it again untill now. It's horrible i know but I can't seem to understand anything anymore. I feel so lost and it's the only way I know how to deal with things I suppose. I don't tell anyone, I don't have friends that's I'm close too. I guess a few but no one I would sit and talk about life with. It's like my life has spiraled down and not up. I have such a hard time talking to people because I'm always so nervous anxious or somewhat paranoid. I do think about death a lot but that's not why I cut, I'm not trying to kill myself, its just complicated. I don't know what I'm doing on this forum but maybe I'll find some answers. I guess thanks for anyone who reads this? I'm so horrible with conversation sorry.
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome.

hope you find the forum useful
  3. Sparrow91

Thank you
  4. The Darkness

The Darkness New Member

Sparrow, in real life, if you're nervous when talking to someone, just be honest and say that you're nervous or anxious. And after that keep talking. I was also nervous when talking to people, I still am a little but if you just talk especially when you're nervous then it'll bother you less the next time.
  5. Sparrow91

I never really thought about telling people. I always think people are out to judge that's probably why I think I might be able to get help on this forum. I talk to people it's just I can never make a friendship and If I do they fall apart anyway. Plus people are insensitive to things, i use to habe friends that could understand what is wrong but people now they would think im crazy. It's just a piece of my problems. Thank you so much for responding, I appreciate it, I will definitely try and make and effort to improve this
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sparrow you can talk here anytime no one will judge you here ok hugs
  7. Sparrow91

Thank you that means a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.