Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yutolia, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yutolia

Yutolia New Member

Hi all

I discovered this site because I was researching other related things and decided to join.

I've suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my life and sometimes... well, I just think that I don't deserve to live anymore, or that everybody else's lives would be better without me being such a burden. I'm sure there are some people who know what this is like here on the forum. Right now I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to and I really need to...
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Yutolia, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you feel you don't have anyone to talk to, but there are lots of people here going through similar situations who will listen and try to help.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Yutolia
    I think you have come to the right place. So many of us feel what similar to what you describe. What I have discovered is that the depression causes many people to feel like people would be better off without them. Its pretty common to feel that way when depressed. But the pain that brings me to that thinking is so deep. Its a lot of self loating. A lot of feeling like I do not deserve. So even though part of me knows its not correct thinking, I still do feel it.

i think you will find lots of people here who you can talk with. It is a kind and compassionate community. Run by really nice caring people. So I am glad you are here. I hope you will become a regular part of the community. You are not alone when you are here. You are amongst people who understand. So please feel free to talk. To say more about how you are feeling.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.