Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by What Life, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What Life

What Life New Member

Joined a couple of days ago, finally plucked up courage to introduce myself.

I have suffered with depression for all of my life but particularly since my late teens, early twenties.
    Really don't know what it feels like to be happy. Have had suicidal thoughts for the past 5 years
    they are getting no worse at the moment but they don't ever go away. Have put a lot of effort into
    how and where, when? well I hope it never comes to that but I have my own supply of tablets which I know
    will do the job come the time if needed.

I am married and have a wonderful Daughter but feel very lonely and untrusting of most people. I have various
    reasons for feeling the way I do. Have had counselling up until October last year it was a great help, though it did bring
    up all the worst things from my past and at times was extremely painful mentally. My counsellor was very
    good and I trusted her greatly, at least I have experienced what it is like to trust someone.

I have very few friends mainly because I'm so untrusting and introverted I also hate to think I'm a
    burden on people so never ask for anything from anyone.

Thanks for looking.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here- there are a lot of people in similar situations that may be able to lend an ear when you need it or perhaps you could share your ideas with them if they have a problem than you have experience in. I hope you find us to be helpful to you whenever you need to talk.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome, sincerely.
    try to remember last place where you really felt close to happy or content.
    it should be a good stepping stone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.