Discussion in 'Welcome' started by unionfalls, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

I have never tried a site like this before, but I am so tried of myself. I have been treated for depression on and off for twenty five years now and still can not get a grasp on living. Tired of the thoughts and feelings that I have. Tired of not wanting to live again. Have spent the last three years isolating more and more. Can not communicate with anyone as I am always a burden, always need help. Medicated again and the ones that were helpful in the past no longer work. Unable to work now for over six months and can hardly get out of the house. Hopefully I can try using this site to help turn things around, again. Thank you.
  2. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Hi Union and welcome to SF. I hope you can find some comfort in sharing with us.
  3. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Union. It took a lot for you to seek out help and that's something to be proud of. I hope you find comfort and support here.
  4. unionfalls

Thank you for the welcomes. It helps. I will try to share some comfort with others as well. Thank you.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the site =) x
  6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome. always someone here to talk to
  7. unionfalls

Thank you for the welcomes, I do appreciate them. Still apprehensive about being in the chat room. Slowly getting there though. Thanks. By the way I forgot to say that my name is Jeff.
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Warm welcome Union.. Lots of good ppl here hon.. Hope you make some good friends here.. Chat takes awhile to get used to..you will get there.. Knowing everybody and the code they speaking in.. Take care out there..Jim

PS hello Jeff
  9. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hi union welcome to SF and hope you find it useful :)
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jeff nice to meet you welcome to SF h ugs
  11. unionfalls

Thank all so much for the welcomes, smiles, and hugs. So very appreciated. Hope to be able to get out of my head and converse with you soon. Thanks.
  12. Atalost

Atalost Member

Hi Union
    My heart goes out t you. I am new to this site. I understand the feelings and emotions you are experiencing. I feel beyond tired at this very moment. Writing you as warm tears stream down my face. I am tired f being tired. I am sending compassion your way. I hop you will find support here. I hope I do as well.Feel free to reach out. You are not alone
  13. unionfalls

Thank you so very much Atalost for the heart felt compassion. Right back at you. I am very touched by your kindness. I too am tired. I have also had the opportunity to relieve some of my awful feelings and thoughts here on SF. May you be able to as well. Thank so very much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.