Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ms.Mocha, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms.Mocha

Ms.Mocha New Member

Hello everyone. I am that lonely person who wears a happy face everywhere she goes. I like seeing other people happy but deep inside I know I am not. Sadly I have reached a point where all my unhappy feelings are finally bubbling to the surface. It's odd because I live in a house full of my family but still I feel alone so much so that I would rather talk to strangers than them about how I really feel.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mocha it is easier i agree to talk to strangers so i am glad you are reaching out here for support Welcome to SF
  3. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Ms.Mocha, I am sorry you are feeling so lonely and isolated. I can understand how difficult it is to live feeling like you have to wear a mask. I'm glad you found this forum and hope you feel accepted and comfortable here. Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)
  4. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Welcome Ms. Mocha. I am glad you have joined us here and I hope you will be able to express these feelings with us. Wishing you well.
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, Welcome to SF! I hope you find everything you are looking for here. If you need any help figuring anything out or need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.