hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by eg73, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eg73

eg73 New Member

Hi, I'm Ed and new here.
    Not sure what to write went through bad depression a few years back and came off the drugs as I did not like them.. just stopped going to the docs. for the past few months the anger and feeling of cant go one keeps comming back, feel so lonley and dont have any hopes for the future just low all the time

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hello Ed , welcome to SF. There are a lot of people here that understand loneliness and the depression that brings. This is a great place to talk about things bothering you that others really do not understand. Use the forums, or stop into the chat room if you want to chat and I hope you find us helpful.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. lonel

lonel Account Closed

ih eg - im new as well - welcome

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ed n ice to meet you and i am glad you are reaching out here lots of good people to talk to here. I do hope though if you can get a hold of your doc maybe try some of newer meds out now for depression they have less side effects and it is worth a try to get rid of those thoughts ok hugs

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome.
    do you feel you need meds to improve? not these particular meds, just meds in general?

6. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hi Ed, and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. Have you considered finding a doctor that you like to work with? Even without taking medication, maybe they can help guide you into other areas that would help. Hope you keep posting here and find some comfort and support. I know how hard it can be to have to trudge through every day, and I really hope that soon you wake up and feel better about your days. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.