Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Darkshadows, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkshadows

Darkshadows Member

Hi im new :) guess thats why posting here. Im just trying to find some understanding from people who have been through or are going through the same things i am right now. Ive called the hotlines and I'm trying to get back on medication. Yes thanks for all the threads to help with that. Ive just recently tried my eighth suicide attempt. Obviously it failed miserably. I tried therapy and i ended up with a therapist that really shouldn't be helping people. I hope maybe with some support ill be able to become better myself. Im just tired of life but ive also come to realize that i have two people who need me more than my own misery.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Shadows and warm welcome.. Yes pretty sure you can finds lots of stuff in common with everyone.. We pretty much a friendly bunch and hardly ever bite!! Lol

Chat rooms usually occupied also..look around some..hope to see more from you..any questions please let us know..

Stay safe please..jim

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hi and welcome, I hope you find the support your looking for here.

4. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi Darkshadows- im new too but i think there are some nice people here and i hope you find it helpful. welcome

5. Darkshadows

Darkshadows Member

Thanks everyone for being so kind :) this seems like a good place to start and find the support to help rebuild myself.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Darkshadow, welcome to the forum.

7. Darkshadows

Darkshadows Member

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.